Why don't YOU try to lose it? Someone has to..

Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 7

I GOT THE SHOES TODAY!! I WENT TO THE GYM!! I STARTED A DIET!!! Well, to be perfectly honest, I just ate healthier today. I had a coffee early in the day, water throughout the day, a yogurt and for dinner a grilled chicken salad with fat free Ranch Dressing. The dressing was gross, but I am an awesome chef..if I say so myself.

At the gym, I warmed up on the elliptical for 5 minutes, the stationary bike for 30 minutes and back to the elliptical for 20 minutes, with walks in between to not cramp up.

A occupational therapist friend of mine gave me a workout for my knees and ankles, to strengthen them, after years of serious abuse from my overly large body.

I'm feeling the burn, but had trouble walking up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment...

...and by the way, thank you all for reading. Eventually, I will actually have real tips for losing weight and dieting, with recipes and whatnot, but I have to lose a little weight to sounds like a superstar..

No comments:

Post a Comment