Why don't YOU try to lose it? Someone has to..

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

Today wasn't quite as productive as day 1. I started my food journal today, even though it was a REALLY off day. Tons of sugary drinks today. I couldn't drink them fast enough. Its going to be really crazy trying to ween myself off of the juices and the coffee drinks I love so much.

Danielle bought me some whole grain granola cereal with the warning: "Please don't eat the whole box in a sitting." Super duper.

Still waiting for my new sneakers too...

On the flip side though today, I drank almost a gallon of water today. It seems like a lot to you "normal" sized people, but remember, I'm huge. I dwarf you on a skinny day. Also, the heat and the lack of air movement help with the sweating. Gotta refill those tanks baby.

1 comment:

  1. Simon, this blog is great. I've recently started my own weight loss journey - I've been doing it a bit differently though. Don't be too hard on yourself about the soda, it's one step at a time and the fact that you're buying healthier food and drinking a lot more water is major progression. If soda is hard for you to kick, try switching to diet soda first (pepsi one uses splenda, not aspertane) and its only 1 calorie. It's healthier and then you can work on quiting that too. Keep it up, i'm definately rooting for you! ~Soroka

    ReplyDelete