Why don't YOU try to lose it? Someone has to..

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

As many people know. I LOVE Bourbon. So, I will take this oppurtunity to explain something about booze and weight. Booze equals empty calories. Yes...it is delicious. It makes the pain go away. Makes ugly people good looking and helps white people dance. But they are about as empty as can get.

This weekend was a perfect example of how NOT to imbibe on a diet. From Shabbos to tonight was basically Bourbon rally. I faltered. On the plus side, I realized I can really dance...

For those of you who are actually good with their diets, weekends like this are great for weight loss. Sports, swimming, taking walks. Obviously, the more activity the better.

More to be written later...have to sleep some stuff off.

Happy Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment