Why don't YOU try to lose it? Someone has to..

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 15

So....um..yeah. Last night, I don't even remember writing that entry. I apologize for the complete idiocy. I guess not that the rest of this blog isn't ludacris, but last night was whacky. I honestly have no recollection of writing anything.

Sorry.

So yeah, last night the gym was closed by the time I got home from work. So I went to sleep. Sleep actuall IS important in weight loss and general health. Its kind of a "reset" and recoop from the days activities. So make sure you get your sleep. That doesn't mean sleep all day. 6-8 hours is sufficient. I usually run on less, but that is because I am a buffoon. Do not follow my lead on this.

For those of you like me, ADD has become an active part of my lifestyle. The constant tapping, the racing mind, the attention span of a gnat.A good time had by all. So working out sucks with this ADD. My inability to focus on anything, while sweating to the oldies, has become bothersome and particularly difficult. Here are some tips for that focus:

1) TV
2) Movies
3) Music
4) If you can read, go ahead, but it is difficult.

Do yourself a favor though. Don't work. Don't do your bills. Don't do anything too serious. You will equate working out with tremendously boring and horrible things. Like bills. The working out becomes a chore. So, just have fun. The boring stuff can wait.

Happy Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment